The Victoria Guesthouse in Blackpool, UK
A warm welcome awaits you at this family run guesthouse / hostel / hotel / b&b located central to Blackpool, the Winter Gardens, Blackpool North Railway Station and Talbot Road Bus Station, and near to Blackpool town centre. Its central location makes it an ideal choice of stay for: Holiday-makers, International competition dancers and Conference delegates.
There is lots to see and do in and around Blackpool including: The Winter Gardens; The Golden Mile; Blackpool Tower; The Grand Theatre; Stanley Park; Blackpool Zoo and the world famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
• Open all year round.
• Car parking.
• We cater for couples and families.
• Conference delegates welcome.
• International dancers welcome.
• All bedrooms are central heated.
• All rooms with private facilities.
• Non-smoking dining room with separate tables.
• Full English breakfast.
• Special diets can be catered for.
• *FREE WiFi (subject to availabilty).
View Larger Map
Proprietress: Mrs Patricia Dimbleby
*** The Victoria Guest house is not responsible for the content or reliability of any websites linked to from its site, and cannot accept liability for any damage or loss arising from reliance on such websites. Links to third party information should not be taken as endorsement of any kind and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages ***